We understand how difficult a time this can be as there are so many things to consider and you are probably doing all of this for the first time.
We are here to help you at this point with our experience of working with care homes, local authorities and the NHS, in both England and Scotland.
Taking the time you and your family need we can share our knowledge and guide you on the following:
- The different types of care available
- The legal power to act for the person needing care
- The options available for funding care fees
- How a family home may be impacted by the need to fund care fees
- Government legislation
- Entitlement to assistance from the state
- The role and responsibility of the local authority
At Bree Wealth & Tax Management, we are proud to be associates of the Society for Later Life Advisers.